4. Your Joyful Calendar Package
Creating Flow, Productivity, & Focus with Your Style in Mind
Moving on to the next stage may appear daunting. What direction should you take? Who will your audience be? How can you make it all congruent with your values?
This program is designed to allow you to have a mentor who acts as a seasoned guide. Sensitive to what you need and a validating, encouraging support system for the fulfillment of a more compelling future for you.
What you will gain from this one on one session:
- A new working schedule customized to your style: An actual schedule (e.g. your google calendar) which works, is less overwhelming, and gives you an immediate sense of being calm and in control … if not excitement.
- Reduce stress and missed promises or objectives
- Have your schedule be a symbol of accomplishment and joy
- Create time for spontaneity, your well-being, relationships, creative pursuits, and fun
- Setting up for future success: systems, practices, and tools to effortlessly manage for the future.
Steve Trachsel, MBA
"Sunil has a genuine concern for the results achieved by his clients and meeting attendees alike. I strongly recommend Sunil as a speaker and his networking events.”
Terri Taylor – President and Creative Design Director
“Sunil Bhaskaran is one of those rare mentors who truly understands the pressures and overwhelm caused by too many responsibilities and not enough time. His simple and practical strategies for time management have allowed me to run two businesses successfully and still have time for a personal life. I started with Sunil in a state of total ineffective overload and ended up calm, organized and about 30 percent more productive in my work week. So, that is a gain of 10-12 hours a week!. Thanks!”
Eric Hess – CFO and Co-Owner, Compass, LLC
“When we at COMPASS, LLC, used Sunil’s coaching we experienced a 150% increase in size over two years. His instruction and training has left an indelible mark on how we relate to our clients and our staff. We now place a greater value on acknowledging and declaring truth and our people all make promises and hold each other accountable in healthy, productive ways. Sunil has been and remains a good friend to me and my wife personally and to our firm.”